Zen72 double tap help

I want to configure a zooz zen72 dimmer to have this scene control behavior:
Single tap up turns light on
Double tap up turns fan on (via the canopy module, not directly from this non-fan-rated switch)

Problem: I get this behavior fine, but the default double tap up behavior is to turn on the light full brightness. When I double tap up, the fan comes on but also the light comes on full brightness. I don’t want double tap up to turn on the light, only the fan. How do I do that??

I tried setting Parameter 12 to value 3 via the basic zwave tool, per here, but that didn’t work….ideas?

Have been using the basic Zen72 dimmer device type. Tried the Zooz Advanced Dimmer type hoping it would give me access to parameters but wasn’t able to see any parameter settings?

Setting 12 to 3 is a good start, but is parameter 13 set to 1?

Scene control is disabled by default, and I'm pretty sure that's what's required to enable multi-taps.

I presume so. I selected "Enabled" for the Scene Control parameter on the device page in hubitat, so i assume that sets the appropriate zwave parameter.

As a workaround, could you double tap down (which isn't used natively by the switch for anything) and set that to "toggle" the fan so you use the same action for on and off.

Personally I love the double-tap for 100% bright. All my dimmers turn on at a sensible level for the room (which is never 100%) but when I'm looking for something or working on something it's a quick "tap tap" and boom, tons of light. When I'm done I don't ramp back down, I turn off and back on to the preset level.

For some reason, not all configuration options were showing up on the device page in habitat. After they showed up, I was able to configure the device with the intended function. Thanks