Zemismart zigbee blind WindowShade reporting wrong

Hello,

Yesterday I added the blinds to my sharptools and to the Hub DB and I notice only 1 of my blinds when it's open or close, the dashboard shows it's open or closed, but I notice with my other blinds that use the zemismart zigbee blind driver, I notice they report close even when the blinds are open so the dashboard just shows it as "closed" all the time.

I looked at the device and I confirmed it's coming from there but I can't figure out if I should be able to fix this on my own or is this a bug?

My window is open to 50% right now but it's reporting closed

3 blinds using the zemismart driver are all showing the same "closed"

My 4th blind is a smart wand that uses a generic zigbee shade driver and it shows open under devices

Sharp tool reports it's open by the color being green

Hi @iecus ,

I suppose the problems with your device are due to not using the latest Zemsismart Zigbee Blind driver version - please make sure it is updated to 3.3.0 (2022-12-30) - the download link is here.

Please post your device model/manufacturer details as seen in the Data section - there are many different shade/blind/curtain/motor controllers and devices, all these using "Zemismart" white label.

Even if you don't plan to use Hubitat dashboard, make a test blinds dashboard and include your devices. The blinds must operate correctly from HE dashboard first, then most probably they will work OK using SharpTools dashboard as well.

Fully Open should be 100%, fully closed 0%.

Thanks, turns out all I had to do was select a different drive, save then switch back to the zemismart driver, save and now it's working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.