Z wave US vs Euro

Hi
New here and really struggling. I bought a euro model Habitat and a yale assure lock with a zwave module. I can connect to the hub but I can not pair the yale lock. I've done exclusions and factory reset of the lock, but I fear that the zwave module on the lock is US frequency and the hub is Euro frequency.

How can I check this and is there a work around? Or could there be another issue?

Thanks in advance.

Garth

Welcome.

Does the lock or packaging say what the frequency is as US runs on 908.42 MHz and Europe 868.42 MHz?

Also have a look in the community about zwave locks and you will find most people seem to have nothing but trouble with them but not everyone.

1 Like

Hi at9
Thanks. The lock's zwave module has "USA" in the part number, so I presume it's running 908MHz

Take the battery cover off the Yale and remove one battery and pull out the green ZWave module. The region is on the label.

Yeah, then sorry, They’re not going to work together.
You need to ensure ALL Zwave devices you use are the same frequency.

The Yale Real Living Assure locks are a North America only product. They are not compatible with any of the network modules available for the UK/EU region. In the UK/EU region, the Connexis or Keyless Connected models would support a UK/EU network module.