Z-Wave Switches reporting physical on/off after digital

Hi All,

I have many Leviton Z-Wave Plus switches and dimmers throughout my house as they are the only z-wave switch that is readily available in Canada (Home Depot). I was having issues with the devices not reporting their state back to HE and reached out to Leviton. They sent a Z-wave stick and software to update the firmware to version 1.2

I did the update and reporting their status seems to be working reliably now, however, now in the log I see physical switch on/off reports after an automation runs.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas to fix? I imagine this will mess up any situations where I want to have a physical switch command.

I also have one switch that randomly turns off that didn't prior to the firmware update.

I'm wondering if perhaps the generic z-wave smart dimmer driver isn't working well with the 1.2 firmware with this switch? Is that a possibility?

Does anyone recommend using this non-supported leviton driver mentioned in this thread: Change light level value without turning on light ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.