Z-Wave stick took control from Hubitat?

Okay, I have a weird one.

I got a Zooz S2 Stick in order to include some bulbs in insecure mode (for better speed) using the Z-Wave PC Controller as described here: Join Inovelli Lzw42 insecure
Inclusion using the stick and setup through my Hubitat C7 went great.

However, a short time later (an hour?) I noticed that Hubitat had stopped being able to control anything, even devices that had been working for ages. I am, however, able to switch devices on and off through the Z-Wave PC Controller.

Could the stick have taken over the network somehow? Or is something else going on?

Thanks!

Did you try excluding your stick and rebooting (power off/plug pull/power on)?

edit: Ever since I caught a device trying to route through my usb stick I decided NOT to keep it active.

3 Likes

Thank you that worked perfectly!

1 Like

I had some Z-Wave issues after pairing my Inovelli bulb with no security to my C7 hub with the UZB stick... If everything works well, good! Otherwise, be aware that it may be because of this recent addition...

Because I also had a C5 hub, I ended-up moving them to that one and using Hub mesh to control them from my C7 hub.

I have mine paired with no security as well.. on firmware v 2.3.

They are our master bedroom light sconces and have been working very reliably - Control them with some picos and so far WAF is fairly good.

1 Like