Z-Wave Schlage Lock

the closet to the hub is 0.10.8 and the other one is 0.10.9 about 15 feet away

Ok can you post your z-wave details page?

2 Likes

I have been all thru the app, where and how do I find me z-wave mesh info?

On the deviceโ€™s page. Settings, Z-Wave Details. We have been asking for this many times upthread. Itโ€™s not possible to help you without this screenshot.

1 Like

What @672southmain said.

Also read this post again. It has information on what you need to do to include images in your posts:

1 Like

My app must be bad, in settings there is not a z-wave information also dashboard is blank. I am not a programmer some of the stuff is over my head.

Connect to your hub using a Desktop Browser. Then click on Settings (RED BOX)

Now click on Z-Wave Details (RED BOX)

1 Like

Here is the screen shot of my z-wave data

Looks like your lock has incompletely paired, so it looks like a ghost device.

The solution is for a robust z-wave mesh to be built first that includes line-powered devices that can function as z-wave repeaters, prior to including your lock. I would suggest using only z-wave+ repeaters because they support "beaming", i.e. they will retry sending a signal to a sleepy device like a lock.

Since you have a single incompletely paired device, I'd suggest first removing that by following hte procedure to "Reset Z-Wave Radio".

Use this document for helpful tips on building a solid z-wave mesh.

2 Likes

I have a BE469 with firmware 7.1. I'm wondering if the code usage reports work on this lock. Meaning, Hubitat allows automations when a particular code is entered but I have not been able to get that feature to work. I don't even see the code used in the logs. I've tried the stock driver and the custom one for the BE469NX but I still cannot get it to work. I know that this is possible since I used this lock for with the same feature with Rboy's LUM but I'm struggling to get this to work with Hubitat. Does this feature work under Hubitat?

Are you using Lock Code Manager? Do you have the users set up? I get reports in the logs for each user that unlocks. Admittedly, mine are BE469ZP, but I used to get the reports on my locks before I changed the electronics from BE469NX to BE469ZP.

IMG_0069

It does work with that lock/firmware.

Strange, I don't have a lastCodeName state. I'm using a C8 that is 15' a way in a closet. Lock seems to be working fine otherwise.

Show your rule that you are making