Z-wave network responded with busy message and zigbee radio offline/online

C8 HUB

i have been lots of issues and found this my log

and this
zigbee radio offline then back online

any ideas? I tried to look for Z-waze there were being ver y chatty and found one that was high and not used any more so i removed it but i still have the same issue

acctuall right now i canot even manuall command any z-waze its like it locked up the radio ?

Indicated first action here is to restart the radios.
This is done by shutting down the hub, then removing power (preferably at power source), wait about 30 seconds, plug power back in and wait for restart to complete.
Just shutting down or restart will not restart radios. Power must be removed.

Thanks @jtp10181 Jeff for catching my misuse of reset vs restart.

1 Like

That does not "Reset" the radio, a reset would imply that all the data is cleared from it.

The procedure outlined "restarts" the radios, and is the first step in troubleshooting the problem. A normal hub reboot only restarts the platform but the radios stay powered and going, the only way to restart them is a full shut down and unplugging.

1 Like

okay i did reboot/upgrade and not currently getting the message if i see if again ill cut the power

blah tried to include a locked and got stream of errors - did a power reboot and was able to include now

1 Like

If you're seeing persistent problems adding/using Z-Wave devices, post your Z-Wave Details screen here (all pages of it) so folks can look for problems. You may have Z-Wave "ghosts" which can cause issues similar to yours.

The nodes with the Discover button are not linked to a device on the hub, you should try to remove them if you can. It may or may not help.

@jtp10181 they will not remove it just says unreachable and that's it even after a reboot

There would be an error in the logs but I already know what it will say "no longer in the failed node list"

Are you still having issues including your lock? Are you aware that locks will refuse to pair if you select no security when asked (if it supports S2)? Locks must use security. If its an S0 lock it will use that by default, if it has S2 security it will ask if you want security or not.