Z-Wave Mesh Unreliable, Help debugging

That one is reporting at 1 degree F change in temp. I can up that if needed, but I'm a little paranoid about temp because our fridges keep dying on us :frowning:

Yeah, they are also not the best for reliability on actually locking when they should. One of them locked when we opened the door yesterday :face_with_raised_eyebrow: . That is talking over hub mesh for those doors (Konnected), which could be causing those problems. I thought they were S0 when I connected them (Unfortunately don't offer S2 modules for them last I checked)

I was more concerned with the network speed which shows 9.6 KBits, while this is a perfectly valid throughput if it is Z-Wave+ then something might be up. It could also be poor signal based on it being in a freezer I guess.. as long as things are not trying to route through it, should be okay.

In terms of the Z-Wave Mesh Details - you can sort on the columns and see things like devices with the greatest Error Count, LWR RSSI etc.. also what devices they route through. In order to understand those things you'll have to search the forums a bit.. for example - see the comments here:

1 Like

It is z-wave+. It's a Qubino 1D Relay Module, and so is in the garage but not inside the freezer itself (external sensor).

Error count is really high for this door sensor (one of the doors I'm struggling with). It's less than 15' from the hub.

The corresponding light has a low LWR RSSI, though it is direct to the hub (wtf, it's further than the first one)