Z-wave devices working but nothing showing up in "Z-wave details"

I have about 50 Z-wave devices on a new installation. All the devices work but when I go to "Z-wave details" nothing is showing up.

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Hmmm. Haven't see that one before but there is a thread of a similar problem. The user shut down the hub safely, removed power (at the wall) for a few min, and restarted, and it came back. However in his case it happened more than once. You might try the power down process but if that doesn't work I think maybe it's a case for support.

Are you on the latest zwave firmware?

1 Like

I am on the latest firmware. It is crazy that all the devices work but nothing is in the list. I will try the shutdown....rebooting did not work.

Yeah agreed - and in the thread I posted I think the OP did actually experience issues. I'd suggest maybe if that doesn't work we tag BobbyD and ask him to take a deeper look.

1 Like

I did a shutdown, cut power, and then put power back and it now works. The problem must be with the Z-wave radio needed and power cycle.

Anyway; it is fixed now.

3 Likes

This is a unit that does not have a working Zigbee radio and will be replaced in November anyway.

Thank you for the assistance.

1 Like

Please note; soft reboots did not work. If someone else has the issue make sure you completely remove power after a clean shutdown.

Correct. Power cycling clears the z-wave radio whereas a reboot does not. This issue happens occasionally after an upgrade.

1 Like

I will keep an eye on that in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.