Z-Wave Devices w/ Missing or Incomplete Drivers

I just posted about this device here Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush RGBW Dimmer Module ZMNHWD3 - 4 Dimmer Mode

I would love to see something with all the options

3 Likes

I'll check into it

1 Like

don't know if I'm the only one who has this plug but it seems to work very well but was only recognized as device.
Here's the fingerprint from pairing

Details from driver page

• deviceType: 18244
  • inClusters: 0x5E,0x86,0x72,0x5A,0x85,0x59,0x73,0x26,0x27,0x70,0x7A
  • deviceId: 12338
  • manufacturer: 388

works well after switching driver to generic z-wave smart dimmer, and it was only 15 bucks on fleabay

2 Likes

If that is the case... Then all it needs is to be added to the fingerprint of the existing driver .. Pinging @mike.maxwell for that

http://www.everspring.com/portfolio-item/st815-illumination-sensor-lcd/

1 Like

iBlinds has a poor (creates events optimistically last time I checked rather than waiting to hear back from the device, for example) port of an ST DTH that I marginally improved:

However, I don't know what I'm doing, or the device is weird (does it never send battery unless you ask?). Or possibly a combination of both. :slight_smile: (I mean, the devices are weird, but they're the only option I know of that would work for me.) I'm not sure if this could actually be better on Hubitat, but if you get really bored... :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok @Brandon.. I don't own one of these (yet) .. But I took a stab in the dark at it based on the information I could find..

When you swap to this driver.. hit configure .. and wake up the device..

There isn't a lot to this device so it will probably work.. I may need to make a couple of fixes..

1 Like

The aeotec dual "nano" switch needs a driver unfortunately no driver works correctly for it. The built in one for the micro gets about 60% there, but the status is all messed up.

1 Like

What is the built-in one missing?

The built is one is for the "micro" not the newer latest "nano" model.

1 Like

I'll check into it..

1 Like

Can you get me the model number and fingerprint?

One I gave up on just a few months ago and disposed of:
Intermatic CA9000 Motion Sensors (Link)

I could get them paired but after that they never seemed to work. I even started writing a driver for them but after a couple days of getting no where I gave up. Considering how old they were (they were some of the first devices I ever got, back for my Almond+), and bulky, I just went with newer devices to replace them.

Not saying I NEED a driver (or want one) but it falls into that "support everything" request.

1 Like

Do you have any documentation on this?.. I am coming up short and the z-wave cert is blank..

thought i knew how to do this but how do i get the fingerprint on z-wave?

Model : ZW140

1 Like

Fingerprint.. If you switch to “device” driver and click get info. The exact fingerprint will be in the log

1 Like

Nothing more than the user documentation that came with it (the Link actually has a PDF version that matches what I had).

The FCC link for the CA9000 has not much of use.

Not anything of relevance over on ST (or Vera, Homeseer, or Amazon) about it that I could find, no results on github. Only reference for HomeAssistant is the identifier for it (Product id="9000" name="CA9000 PIR Occupancy Sensor" type="4341").

It was probably less than a month ago that I finally tossed them and deleted my code attempts. Sorry.

1 Like

Hmm .. Ok .. Must have missed it.. checking again...

Ok. .that manual didn't help.. nothing about the protocol ...

1 Like

Big shout out to @bcopeland as he created a working driver for the Everspring ST815 in record time.

3 Likes