Z-Wave devices stopped working & disappeared from the Details page

About 45 minutes ago all my ZWave devices stopped working. They still appear on the Devices page, but when I go to Settings: ZWave Details it's blank. I tried a Soft Reset and restore from latest, no go. I also tried a restore from another save I had from June, with no luck. What do I do next?

Paltform 2.3.5.152 Rev C7

Did a shutdown, removed the power for 30 seconds and rebooted. That is apparently the best way to restart the ZWave radio.

1 Like

Was this around the time of a cloud backup?

No, I don't have a cloud subscription. At the time a sunset automation did run which operates about a dozen Zwave devices, but that has been the case for more than a year now. I use Hibitat as a Zwave & Zigbee controller exclusively, as all my automation is handled in Home Assistant. I find that HE handles device connection better than HA. However for me HA does automation better than HE. I use: a Reolink NVR camera system, local Tuya, ESPHome, OpenAI, local voice recognition, etc.; with all those HA brings them together well. It's a happy marriage of HE & HA.

1 Like

This just happened to me as well and it was this morning, after the nightly cloud backup. First time it’s done this. Haven’t changed anything in a long time. Did a shutdown, pull power 3o second dance and they all came back. Strange that this even happened though.