You know you’re addicted to HE and home automation when

Fitbit is an interesting choice.
most techs go for android/Tizen
hipsters for iWatch

I chose Fitbit for battery life, a week without charging is really best feature for me

1 Like

I’m not addicted, I promise!

1 Like

You know you are suffering withdraw when you can't find any more stuff to automate with Hubitat :slight_smile:

Oh wait my new weather station is on it way, endorphin rush.....

5 Likes

Which one did you get?

Actually I am addicted to @ogiewon and I followed him to hubitat. But HE is more addictive than ST and @ogiewon. Sorry Dan.

4 Likes

... you start to get nervous because HE is currently out of stock and you only own 4+ hubs...

7 Likes

I'm reading this series of posts........

4 Likes

When you have a 'small' scale project but yet still think it's time to expand and get a second maybe third hub, because why not.....

My wife doesn't really care what I do tech wise thankfully, it keeps me busy tinkering as she calls it. She only cares of I break something and it's down for a while... I learned that mistake some 6 years or so ago when I screwed up my home server tinkering in it and completely fubar'd it... Took our whole Plex server offline, I lost about 6TB of video files (thankfully backed up to the cloud at the time) that's when I redesigned it to be a virtual host instead of just the server.. and that made life easier I left my production servers alone and tinkered on virtual ones... But that was a 2 week lesson getting it back up and running and restoring 6TB of files.... Won't make that mistake again lmao.

1 Like

I did the TEMPEST backing on Indiegogo:

6 Likes

You know you are addicted to HE and home automation when... You quit your job and go work for HE :rofl:

33 Likes

winner! LOL

3 Likes

You win ALL the "home automations" for that action!!!

3 Likes

"Watching" this post.... hehehehehe

4 Likes

Pin it to your taskbar! :rofl:

4 Likes

When you lie awake until 5am coding an app idea in your head, then can't wait for 7am to get up and write it all down...
Sad.. I know

Andy.

11 Likes

This has totally been me!!

1 Like

When you have planned out your next five automation projects, and are just waiting for the funds/time/approval to proceed...

5 Likes

Not to derail the thread but....

I'm I correct that pushover sends messages to their app and not through SMS etc?

yes

4 Likes

...you walk into a dark room, and immediately check your hub(s) for problems without noticing that the house's power is out! :wink:

12 Likes