Yoolax motorized smart blinds

I have two Yoolax P412 motorized blinds. I cannot get them to pair to the Yoolax Zigbee selection in the add devices section. I have performed the factory reset several time and no luck. Any suggestions?

Pair them just with zigbee pairing, then once joined, switch to the Ikea blinds driver.

1 Like

What Ikea blinds driver?

Available in Hubitat Package Manager.

1 Like

Got it, thank you. Appreciated.

Hey @rlithgow1

I received my first blind yoolax zebra blind this week. (It’s a test before we buy more for a new build)

It paired straight away and works well. It is found as a Yolax Zigbee shade.

Is there any major benefit updating as an Ikea shade?

Also, any idea how I make it visible to SharpTools? Just thought I would ask.

Cheers

Rob

If the device supports one of the standard authorization capabilities, you can proceed through the authorization flow from your SharpTools User Page again.

Otherwise, you can authorize it manually as noted here if it supports one of the generic capabilities:

Thanks Josh.

I authorized as a sensor in Hubitat. But in ST, whilst I can now see the blind, I cannot select it when adding an item.

I can move this to ST community page if preferred

Thanks again.

I'm not sure what this means. Perhaps you can share some screenshots?

Whatever is most comfortable for you. Or feel free to send a note to support@sharptools.io

Has anyone been successful with pairing the P412 motor to Hubitat? Nothing I've tried seems to work and I'm exhausting the end of the internet.

Are you able to pair your Yoolax P412 to Hubitat?

It may be not Zigbee, but RF proprietary control device..

Sorry for the long delay. I didn't notice a response here. You hit the nail on the head. Evidently, my wife bought the wrong motor. It isn't zigbee after all, it is all RF. I'm now able to control it just fine with a Broadlink RM4 Pro that is two rooms away. The RF signal appears to go through the walls just fine.

1 Like