Yoolax blinds Apple HomeKit integration

Keep getting this error when trying to import driver from website url ? Any ideas why

Do you have a link to this driver ?

You don’t need a separate driver. It’s now been included in the most recent hub firmware release.

There is a list of compatible devices, and even previously, Yoolax roller shades appeared on it, but perhaps a new driver was needed for their blinds.

Regardless, make sure your hub’s firmware is up to date, and then I’d suggest removing and re-pairing the blinds.

1 Like

Was able to get driver installed but getting these error codes in logs

I tried is installing this driver and it won’t control shades when I press close or open is there a step I am missing ?

You might be missing a step, it's hard to tell.

Please confirm that you have updated the hub's firmware.

And also confirm you are no longer attempting to install a custom driver.

To repeat: installing a custom driver is no longer necessary, because

Trying to install and use a custom driver at this point is likely to confuse matters further. So I recommend not continuing down that route.

2 Likes

Yes I updated the hub before doing anything and I will try removing the entire device and starting over I didn’t use a custom driver the second time around

Everything is working perfectly thank you all for all your help!!!

3 Likes

So looks like the Siri functions don’t work well at all could this be because it’s still in beta ? Also once Alexa is connected to the shades as well the Apple HomeKit or hubitat is unable to control them is this normal ?