In this last couple of platform releases, I've noticed a return of an issue that used to pop up after my Yale Zigbee Locks have been inactive for a few hours. Most noticeable first thing in the morning, the locks won't respond to an unlock command unless I either operate them manually or send a refresh command. After which they work perfectly until they're inactive for a few hours.
I have worked around this by adding the following series of commands to the RM rule I use to unlock them, but I think this shouldn't be required.
I believe I have a pretty strong mesh and have repeaters within 6 feet of both locks. As I said, I used to experience this issue, but then it stopped for several months but now it's returned over the last couple of months.