Yale lock codes

@mike.maxwell I'm not worried about this yet since the lock code manager is not complete, but thought you may like to see these logs from the Yale Assure Lock SL YRD256 Zwave plus lock.

I clicked Get Codes, then noticed no change to variables in the driver. No codes were listed. I noticed the Log said maxCodes is not set.

Then I set the codeLength to 4 in the driver thinking it may be the same as maxCodes. Then clicked Configure. Now I see it is not the same thing, but there is no setable variable for maxCodes in the driver.

Clicked Get codes again, but still no codes.

Then in the driver I clicked Unlock. The lock did unlock, but the log says manually unlocked which is untrue.
I then clicked Lock in the driver. The lock did lock, but the log for some reason doesn't show it.

Not sure what the alarm events are.

I noticed it does actually have a maxCodes listed in the Current States of 250. Didn't see that before. so not sure why the log says Maxcodes not set.

at some point the driver went off and asked the device how many codes it had, probably after it noticed that it wasn't set...
not the most helpful message, can't argue with that.