Yagusmart 4 button Scene Switch

Hi @kkossev - thanks for this. I have been struggling to get this working with my TS004F. Do you have a link to the HE Custom Driver code you ended up creating as I'm having some issues working with the ST version and modifying it. Many thanks....Lee.

Hi @leepearson1977 - unfortunately, I was not able to make a working HE driver for TS004F. I started my attempts with HE as it is my main hub, but obviously, there is something non-standard with the zigbee protocol implementation inside this scene switch model. So, the workaround for me was to pair it to ST and use HubConnect to expose the buttons actions to HE.

Is anyone working on a driver that WILL work for the TS004F? I got a couple of these from eBay for next to nothing and it would be great if I could get them to work. Meantime though, I've ordered what I hope will be a TS0044...

I think that only Hubitat developers can answer this question, as supporting this (and others) non-standard Zigbee protocol devices may require changes / workarounds in HE Zigbee libraries. Similar to what has been done for SmartThings where this scene switch works.

@mike.maxwell do you know if there are any plans to code up a TS004F?

It's not possible without having one to work on.

I can send you one of mine if you want. They're super cheap, I don't mind.

4 Likes

Hello all i'm setting my second tuya zigbee scene switch
the first work well since 1 year.
i can find with discover device an i see it in the cevice list but nothing more.
i have chosen "tuya zigbee scene switch" in device and saved..
if i pair it again it found the same , but no event fron the device.
I need help

Please post a screenshot of the device details page - does it look like this?

Compare the model and the manufacturer with the old one that is working fine.

Working

New

That's the new model that does not work with Hubitat yet.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :bowing_man: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There is some other driver?

Not for Hubitat.. :frowning:

1 Like

Ok thanks
Where i can buy the old version?

I've got my old version TS0044 scene switch from here 4 months ago, but there is no guarantee what will be shipped now. You could get either the old or the new version, the sellers sell what they have on stock in their warehouse.. :frowning: They do not make difference between the TS0044 and TS004F models, as both look the same and both work with Tuya gateway.

Actually, the two models work differently! The old TS0044 supports double-click for all 4 buttons, The new one TS004F when paired to hubs different to Tuya works by default in ''dimming mode', i.e. the left buttons send single-click events (usually used for on/off control) while the right buttons send also HOLD/RELEASE events (used for dimming up/down).

so.... it will be a hit-or-miss what you will receive if you order a Tuya 4 buttons scene switch nowadays.

i wanna cry

Perhaps tag @mike.maxwell by his username if you've not had a response yet. Else it's going to be a problem going forward.

1 Like

Do we have news abot the new Yagusmart 4 button Scene Switch?

I've ordered one that I believe might be the new version. I was planning to play around and see if I can get something working for it.

1 Like