Xiaomi Zigbee model

Are you talking about the custom checkin attribute events? All the Xiaomi/Aqara device drivers are set up to produce a checkin events every time any kind of message is received from the sensor.

Either way, the Xiaomi and Aqara Temp/Humidity sensors are hardware programmed to send reports when there's X amount of change in temperature / humidity (and pressure on the Aqara model). In my experience, the frequency of temp/humidity/pressure reports can vary wildly. This is just normal behavior for these sensors, and there is no way to change the frequency of reports nor the amount of change that is required before a report is generated.

For people who don't like their events list cluttered up by the additional checkin time/date stamp events, I am in the process of adding a preference setting to disable/enable them.

Yes, I was referring to the custom checkin events.

Not a big deal, but I would turn them off if there were an option. I was going to mod the driver and add a toggle (like I did for Konnect and a few other drivers), but won't bother if you already are planning it. :slight_smile:

Edit - Never mind, I already did it on my system - I just changed the checkin event line to a debug log, and removed the checkin ATTRIBUTE altogether.