humac:
So I have had my Xbee3 connected And all devices working for weeks but then I had a power outage and only a few rejoined automatically. All my non xiaomi sensors rejoined ok but I have about 1/3 of my xiaomi’s rejoin.
Any ideas on ways to improve the rejoining process with out me having to rediscover/pair them again?
@humac , I am building my own sensor/modules. I and a few member has tested the module to route Xiaomi sensors since the module is a Zigbee router as well. The latest iteration come with battery backup feature to help the case when the main power is down.
Hi Everyone,
The build for battery backup is completed. I am testing the unit at this moment. It will support one cell lithium polymer and lithium ion battery only. These typically translate to 3.7v lipo battery that you find in toys. It supports unprotected battery. My recommendation is to use unprotected battery. The module has under and over voltage protection. It should also work with protected battery.
Here they are.
The first variant is just like the old module with battery attachment.
…