I setup a new rule yesterday and today after going to standard time the display is wrong. It was set up as between 12:00 AM and sunrise. I updated it to 12:00 AM and sunrise -4 minutes and it still displays incorrectly.
When I edit the condition I see this.
I haven't tried to update the specific time as I'm trying to preserve this for possible debugging.
DST change artifact most likely. Lucky for me, I can't test that here as there is no change...
I'm having the same issue and was just about to post a question. I see I'm not alone. Hopefully this will be fixed via an update soon.
Sure you can. Set one of your Dev hubs to a location that has DST.
I empathize. In the industrial manufacturing sector I mainly work in DST is a pain. Most manufacturing facilities are 24/7 365, with a lot of the control devices being decades old (many decades old).
We handle DST no less than 10 different ways depending on the device and application.
As I said, a real pain.
See this post for the complete answer:
Update - the condition is being correctly displayed today