[WITHDRAWN - Use the new Broadlink integration by @tomw] NATIVE Broadlink RM/RM Pro/RM Mini/SP driver

I am new here in Hubitat, may I ask two day ago I am be able to download and copy code from Latest available Broadlink package is[v0.50] but now it seem to have an errors for both Latest available RC HVAC package is [v0.26 ] and Latest available Broadlink package is[v0.50 ] when open the link like the picture in the attach file.

Thank you very much for these Code.

1 Like

Same here. I can not find the source code to install.

hi but link for drivers download is broaken.

Yeah could someone please re upload the driver and app code? thanks

Hi i have the Latest stable Broadlink package version (v 0.41) if someone want it:

If someone else have most recent versions, let me know

I found the v0.47 version, here it is:

Thank you very much, do you also have Driver for RC HVAC Manager like this one.
( NOTE: New BETA Release - RC HVAC Manager - Details [HERE])

No unfortunately i've not. I want it too.

The latest version of the apps that I have are:

11 Likes

Thank You. I hope our friend cybrmage is okay?

2 Likes

Yea hopefully. Maybe he is away for the long weekend.

Anyone got this working for RF Codes. I've managed to install drivers and app successfully. It has found my Broadlink RM Pro3, I have also managed to load in codes. but when I click 'test Stored Code' I get nothing.

The logs seem to not show anything suspicious either.

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:15.166 pm debug(codeEditPage) editing activeCode: [[key:Garden_Light_On, value:26003500060C060C062D072D070B072D072D070B060C062E060B070B072D072E050C060C060C062E060C062E062E060B060C060C062E000D05]]

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:15.163 pm info(codeEditPage) activeCode [[key:Garden_Light_On, value:26003500060C060C062D072D070B072D072D070B060C062E060B070B072D072E050C060C060C062E060C062E062E060B060C060C062E000D05]]

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:15.158 pm debug(codeEditPage) params [[codeName:Garden_Light_On]]

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:14.923 pm info(getCode) Returning data for code [Garden_Light_On]

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:14.891 pm debug(appButtonHandler) Sending Stored code: [Garden_Light_On] to [RM Pro]

app:8742020-05-19 05:49:14.870 pm debug(appButtonHandler) Attempting to send Stored code: [Garden_Light_On] [34EA34430F55]

I’m using it perfectly well with RF to control my fans
After β€˜learning’ the codes with the driver, I save them with a name and can send them anytime.

Andy

1 Like

@Cobra hey Andy, did you learn the code in the "learn RF Code' in the app section?

I'm not sure why if won't work. I've tried everything. Are you using IHC or EU version? Although I have tried both

I don't actually use the app, just the brilliant driver
I learned all my codes from the device page and saved each one with a name as I went along

Andy

I've tested it with other devices and works flawlessly. Something with the RF devices I have...Although the device works in the IHC for EU App @cybrmage when you're back online some help would be appreciated

I am suddenly not able to send commands to my Broadlink RM3 Pro. Les anyone else have similar issues? The error in the log is not close to anything I have ever seen...:

Logs

2020-05-20 21:10:42.723 errororg.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
General error during canonicalization: Importing [[B] is not allowed

java.lang.SecurityException: Importing [[B] is not allowed
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.SecureASTCustomizerHub.assertImportIsAllowed(SecureASTCustomizerHub.java:623)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.SecureASTCustomizerHub.access$100(SecureASTCustomizerHub.java:125)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.SecureASTCustomizerHub$SecuringClassVisitor.visitField(SecureASTCustomizerHub.java:686)
at org.codehaus.groovy.ast.ClassNode.visitContents(ClassNode.java:1068)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.SecureASTCustomizerHub.call(SecureASTCustomizerHub.java:565)
at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.applyToPrimaryClassNodes(CompilationUnit.java:1065)
at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.doPhaseOperation(CompilationUnit.java:603)
at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.processPhaseOperations(CompilationUnit.java:581)
at org.codehaus.groovy.control.CompilationUnit.compile(CompilationUnit.java:558)
at groovy.lang.GroovyClassLoader.doParseClass(GroovyClassLoader.java:298)
at groovy.lang.GroovyClassLoader.parseClass(GroovyClassLoader.java:268)
at groovy.lang.GroovyClassLoader$parseClass$1.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.ExecutorHelper.parseDevClass(ExecutorHelper.groovy:286)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor910.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:210)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:174)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.ExecutorHelper.loadDriverClass(ExecutorHelper.groovy:333)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.ExecutorHelper.getCachedDeviceClass(ExecutorHelper.groovy:313)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor517.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:210)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:59)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:166)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.ExecutorHelper.getDeviceExecutorScript(ExecutorHelper.groovy:270)
at com.hubitat.hub.executor.ExecutorHelper$getDeviceExecutorScript$1.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.handler.BaseDeviceHandler.getDeviceExecutor(BaseDeviceHandler.groovy:392)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor526.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:166)
at com.hubitat.handler.BaseDeviceHandler.runDeviceMethodPrivate(BaseDeviceHandler.groovy:185)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor525.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:52)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:64)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:174)
at com.hubitat.handler.BaseDeviceHandler.runDeviceMethod(BaseDeviceHandler.groovy:137)
at com.hubitat.handler.BaseDeviceHandler$runDeviceMethod.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
at com.hubitat.handler.BaseDeviceHandler$runDeviceMethod.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.app.DeviceWrapper.methodMissing(DeviceWrapper.groovy:66)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1101.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:93)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMissingMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:944)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokePropertyOrMissing(MetaClassImpl.java:1267)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1220)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1027)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:42)
at user_app_cybr_RC_HVAC_Manager_Child__BETA__194.sendCode_Fujitsu(user_app_cybr_RC_HVAC_Manager_Child__BETA__194.groovy:637)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:93)
at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:325)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1218)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:1027)
at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:817)
at groovy.lang.GroovyObjectSupport.invokeMethod(GroovyObjectSupport.java:46)
at groovy.lang.Script.invokeMethod(Script.java:80)
at groovy.util.DelegatingScript.invokeMethod(DelegatingScript.java:116)
at groovy.lang.GroovyObject$invokeMethod$4.call(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
at groovy.lang.GroovyObject$invokeMethod$4.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.handler.AppHandler.executeMethod(AppHandler.groovy:178)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor642.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:52)
at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:64)
at com.hubitat.handler.AppHandler.runAppMethod(AppHandler.groovy:71)
at com.hubitat.handler.AppHandler$runAppMethod.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.handler.AppHandler$runAppMethod.call(Unknown Source)
at com.hubitat.hub.job.GenericJob.execute(GenericJob.groovy:42)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)

1 error
(generateIR)

Would love to get some help with this... will continue debugging and posting updates as applicable.

Update: I had just updated my hub to 2.2.0.130, so I reverted to 2.2.0.128 to see if that would make a difference. It works again. Looks like there is something in 2.2.0.130 that breaks this app... :frowning:

Upgraded again to 2.2.0.130 just to confirm that it will stop working. It stopped when I was back at 2.2.0.130.

Can someone that has upgraded to 2.2.0.130 let me know if it works for them? I will downgrading again...

(Note: I have this problem with v0.46 of the app. Did not try updating to the latest version)

This also happened to me this morning after running the update. I also had to roll back to the previous HE version to make it work again.

It is happening to me too just after upgrading to .130.

@bravenel

I rolled back to .128 and its working again

We will take a look at this.

1 Like