Wink automation stagnation - New Inovelli Black Dimmer

I don't think I changed my home automation setup much since the initial installation of Wink back in 2015. Moving a week ago to Hubitat really jump-started my enthusiasm for long-wanted improvements. I was pleasantly surprised at the lower cost of many devices compared to 2015.

This bad boy just showed up from Amazon a few minutes ago:

I went with the Black version because the location and application couldn't justify a Red unit with all the scene control functions and RGB programmable status bar. It still has some great features and quite inexpensive.

Best,

Don

2 Likes

FWIW, iNovelli is having a sale on their RGBW A19 bulbs ($10/ea) on their website. And Zooz products are on sale at TheSmartestHouse.com.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support @dfroula - if you need any help setting it up, we're happy to help! But you're also in great hands in this wonderful community :wink:

Thanks. It's working perfectly. The programmable RGB LED strip is a nice touch. It allows limited notification-like functionality, even on the Black series. I love all the configuration settings. I have it dialed in to match the load and bulbs perfectly.

The box was too nice. My wife was sure I paid > 100.00 for it!

Don

1 Like

Inovelli must be a huge winner in the Wink implosion. I already bought three red series switches this month...and now have a total 4 of their "holy grail" light/fan switches on pre-order...all thanks to Wink making me look at the current products on the market.

Back to ceiling fan shopping.....

2 Likes

Do the Black series dimmers have the delay like the Red series have, or is it instant on?