[Wiki] HTTP Features and Endpoints

Thought I checked that, but easy enough to fix. Let me look at Mem and CPU should be able to do it the same way as temperature

1 Like

Making it easy for me...

Free memory is out there

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice, looks like you introduced some type of load on the CPU (free memory decrease with temperature increase).

1 Like

Hi guys.
I've quickly scan read this thread and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.
I want to display the hub temp on a dashboard tile.
Any thoughts on how I can do this?
I'm thinking doing a get 'http://192.168.0.33:8080/hub/advanced/internalTempCelsius' and somehow writing it into a variable and then use a connector.
Thanks.

If you use the hubInfo driver above it exposes the temperature now, so it could be used for a dashboard tile.

1 Like

Ah ha. I missed that. Many thanks.
That's perfect. Thanks. :+1:

Yep, and same for free memory. Interesting that your temperature shows the same reading as mine. Thanks so much for the driver!

Just casually observing the temperature, it seems to range from about 96-104ยฐF on mine.

Recent addition. :sunglasses:

All done. :grinning:

3 Likes

thanks .. hub restart seems to be innacurate.. says the time the device handler was first installed..is there no actual url for it and you are just remembering some other state?

It's a psuedo-restart. Gets reset by the initialize function, which is normally at hub restart/reboot. Can also use the system uptime to back into it, if you are using the polling...

1 Like

As @thebearmay has said, it will take the date when you installed it.
I just rebooted my C3 hub, not doing much with it, and it updated that field to the date/time of the reboot I just completed. :+1:

1 Like

This is great @thebearmay!

This way I can skip the development of a new driver. Thanks!!

1 Like

made a few changes if you want to look, added new formatted uptime attr, also added an html attr that stores a bunch of the usefull info in table format so you can use on any dashboard you want
ie

Summary

hubitat/hubstats.groovy at master ยท lgkahn/hubitat ยท GitHub

3 Likes

Are all of these tools available for C5s or are some of them C7 only? Got 404s for the stats for example.

The 'stats' have been exposed now via the "Logs" page in the Hub UI as part of the latest hub firmware release. This is why the URL's were removed.

5 Likes

Thanks, merged your changes in with a few that were suggested by csteele.

1 Like