Wifi not working at all Ver 2.3.7.145

Wifi on my C8 had been working ok but noticed recently that I cannot connect anymore through wifi. Currently on 2.3.7.145. If I connect hardwire everything works fine. under settings I can manually enter network name and password and it says success but yet my router is not connected. I have changed no settings on my Ubiquiti UDR. Is there a known issue with this version?
Tried
Reset button for at least 7 seconds today no change
wifi and hardwire both set DHCP and router IP's are reserved and always have been

Dumb question, have you power cycled the router?

Hi thanks Rick, I have rebooted the router a couple times. I will shut it down and pull the power this time and try that.

Router still does not pick it up after powering down and pulling the power cord for 5 minutes. Attached Picture of what hubitat shows after trying to join.

Added another SSID with only 2.4 enabled. Successfully joined that network was displayed at bottom but still not connected to the router. Deleted all the reserve IP settings no luck. Jumbo frames is also disabled. It seems to be pointing to an issue with the hubs wifi either hardware or firmware. Any thoughts?

For everyone's information I rolled back to 2.3.5.135 and wifi is happy again. There appears to be an issue with 2.3.7.145. I guess I should have started there. My plan is to hardwire this summer but for now I need the wifi to work.