WiFi Garage Door Opener

https://docs.hubitat.com/index.php?title=Apps_Code

2 Likes

Thanks. Got everything working except the door. Hubitat controls the switch but I'm pretty sure I don't have the wires connected properly. The opener is a Liftmaster 1/3 HP device installed in 2001, with a red learn button. Anyone know how to wire teh relay to the Liftmaster?

You may need a security 2.0 to dry contact unit... That said I would simply wire your outputs directly to the back of the unit.

1 Like

This is all that is needed.

The learn button is Red, so it isn’t Security+ 2.0 (those will have a Yellow button).

2 Likes

Right, but how to wire? Common to one side and NC or NC to the other?

Common and NO.

That way the circuit is complete only when the relay is energized.

I got the devices working properly, and now am trying to add the app. When I try to do that, I get the error "Please complete the required fields (ones with a *)" I filled in all the available entries. No luck. Suggestions?

Using MUXA code., but no open, closed sensors. How would I hook up to the Hub? Are there zigbee sensors? Alternatively is there a better app to use for the MHCOZY wireless relay?

Which app? The only one I am aware of is this one:

1 Like

Thanks. I'm deleting this app. I'll write the rules for the generic Zigbee multipoint to run the unit. The emergency switches have not been disconnected.