Wifi drivers installed, where do I put the connection info?

How about Incognito mode? Good idea on @gopher.ny, about out of things to try on my end.

1 Like

Oh, great idea. Trying incognito.

Firefox, Chrome, and Edge all exhibit this pattern in regular and Private/Incognito/InPrivate modes.

Guess we’ll need to wait for the @support_team to weigh in.

2 Likes

It felt a little buggy at first, but the instructions were clear enough. I just thought I missed a step or somehow fudged the process. It likely didn't help that there were a couple of software updates conducted while I was working through this...

I genuinely appreciate all the support from @thebearmay and look forward to some attention from the Dev team to dig into what's up here.

2 Likes

I want to say I might have seen an endpoint that can set the SSID directly, searching now..

Should be this:

5 Likes

Hitting this endpoint resulted in the hub connecting to wifi and restoration of the menu item!

Many thanks for this workaround @marktheknife!

3 Likes

Credit to @thebearmay, really. I recalled that thread only after he thought of the idea to use the endpoint :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Ok, I'm late to the party, but this is definitely a bug. The screenshots above provide enough information, and it's going to get fixed.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.