Why is MyQ Lite not accepting User or Password

Wh is MyQ Lite not accepting my User and Password through Hubitat. I can access MyQ through the phone app using my user and password just fine. I was trying to make adjustments tonight and the user and password login keeps failing. Attached is the screenshot of the error. I have had no issues until tonight. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I've been hearing about my q errors again on FB recently. Honestly get a zooz-16/17 or a mcozy 2 channel and an ecolink tilt sensor. You'll be much happier than fighting through my q issues. (it's too bad they won't publish an official api)

2 Likes

@bluetunamal Have you looked here and updated your app?

3 Likes

Does the Zooz relay work that well comparred to MyQ? I'm already using two tilt sensors, so I'm technically half way there.

I just dumped MyQ. I installed a MHCOZY 1 Channel ZigBee Smart Relay Switch. I’m using it along with the Ecolink Z-Wave Garage Door Tilt Sensor that I was using for the MyQ Lite app. In place of the MyQ app, I’m using the LGK Virtual Garage Door app. It works beautifully.

@Prometheus_Xex You can use a Zooz relay rather than the one I chose to use.

2 Likes

It works better, 100% local. Use the zen 16 or 17 for z-wave or mhcozy for zigbee..

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply. Out of curiosity, of the two, which one is the easiest to integrate? I've got 2 garage doors.

Should be roughly the same. I would say it depends on your setup. Do you have more Z-wave or Zigbee devices? If you have more devices of one type than the other then go with that type of relay. As you can see in my post above, I have a Z-Wave tilt sensor, but purchased a Zigbee relay. I have a mix of both types of devices. No issues using both simultaneously.

2 Likes

Pretty much what @jkudave said. You can run either in parallel with your OEM controls.

3 Likes

I got it to work again! Thank You!

1 Like

I am having the same password issue. Could you tell me how you solved?

As far as I know the HE and other HA systems MyQ app sign in was officially broken by Liftmaster. However, it seems to work for now, if you signed in before they broke the login.

Suggest reasearching local garage door solutions for HE automations.

1 Like

I can't remember how I solved it but I believe I just reinstalled the app and was able to log in again. I am not certain about this though.