Why is GetachildandRoute empty

I am just starting building my ZigBee mesh. Right now I only have 4 Sengled bulbs and 1 tradfri outlet.

I understand that at the moment my 2 bulbs were turned off by dumb switch(I know that's not recommended and my motion sensors are on the way), but for the other two bulbs and even when I have all 4 bulbs on, I cannot see them on the mesh log view since last 3 days. I know getChildAndRouteInfo does not show the full picture but with only 2-4 devices, I thought it might show them a bit consistently?

Parent child parameters
EzspGetParentChildParametersResponse [childCount=0, parentEui64=0000000000000000, parentNodeId=65535]

Child Data

Neighbor Table Entry
[tradfri1, 7B88], LQI:255, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:1

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [office light, 79B2] via [tradfri1, 7B88]

What you are seeing is very normal. Especially with only 5 devices.

I have over 60 Zigbee devices.

• Child Data = 0
  • Neighbor Table = full, 16 entries.
  • Route Table = 14 entries. Many of them the same as the Neighbor Table.

So the the other 45 or so devices are not represented in this page anywhere. If I understand correctly, all these remaining devices are children of other devices. A second or third hop away from the hub.

The only way to see the whole table is with an Xbee.

1 Like

Hmm, ok that does make sense that I am seeing zero child, But, then at least the Route Table Entry should have shown two rows, for my two bulbs?