Why doesn't my new dashboard work any switches?

I have a dashboard I created about 2 months ago and it works fine. I have added a bunch of new switches and created a new dashboard today. Followed the steps from the tutorial from December. But none of the switches in the dashboard work. Is there something else I need to do to make the dashboard function?

If they are switches, is there a reason you are using them as buttons? Try making then switches.

Thanks BrianX!
I had them auto fill and that was how they were brought in. Treat them as Button Device in Rule machine so it didn't seem unusual. But you are correct that changing them to a switch allows them to operate. They are inovelli dimmers. Was hoping to see control of the dimmer in the button. Wondering how to get that in there now...

Okay! THere is a dimmer option as well.

What will a music player control? not my sonos apparently.

Why would you say that? My music player controls my Sonos. Only down side is it has to be connected to only one Sonos device, so the volume slider is just that zone not the "group".

Have you setup the Sonos integration with HE? You would need to do that before a dashboard could be used to control a Sonos device.