Which UK light switch zigbee or zwave

Hi Guy,
Did a search but couldn't find the answer to my question .

Ok i am a new UK Hubitat user previously using Smartthings with the Ikea Flying Saucer remote switch to control my IKEA lights, LED lights and plug sockets with the help of Advanced button controller, Having no neutral wire this setup works great.
What I am looking for is a switch that will do Similar task that doesn't require a Mortgage, I already have a Philips Hue Hub which I intend to put all my bulbs on , has recommended on these forums.
What i would like to do is cover or change the existing light switch , I have considered the Philips Hue remote but the size is a little to big if placed over the existing switch.
Any help input would be great

Sorry for the Boring switch Question again.

Example of what one of my IKEA remote switch does, Centre button turns on the lights in the front room also a plug socket, side buttons switch other lights on in a different room , top and bottom buttons bright and dim front room lights
Thanks

Not sure what you wan but aone by aroura are OK and zigbee or a xami buttons are small and cheap

1 Like

Suppose what I need is a button /Switch that is capable of controlling multiple bulbs etc and that will be the same size has existing light switch /IKEA remote its got to replace
and is available and works in the UK

Thanks for your reply

The Xiaomi switches can do this. Although they are wired, the custom driver also allows you to use them as buttons. I have them on almost all light switches in the house. They do two versions, with neutral and without.

Even if you have a single gang switch, you can install a double and it will power both switches(buttons). They also do wireless switches.

They aren't officially supported, but guessing as you've come from ST, you'll know this already.

1 Like

just found these in UK
https://www.samotech.co.uk/samotech-products/
addapter SM216 adapter for Hue Smart Button – SAMOTECH
wireless switch Friends of Hue Scene Wireless Switch – SAMOTECH

2 Likes

What about this one:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trust-ZYCT-202-Smart-Compatible-Certified/dp/B0743K1CJ6/ref=sr_1_50?crid=2H0ZRLQZERIOZ&dchild=1&keywords=zigbee+button+smart&qid=1596641952&sprefix=zigbee+button%2Caps%2C246&sr=8-50

1 Like

Thanks Guys keep them coming