Which driver for 4 Channel Zigbee Switch

Hi There, i'm still fairly new to hubitat and would like your input:

I would like to use this product:
It's a 4 in 1 Zigbee switch.
Link to aliexpress

Background: I would like to control 4 (actually 5) Solenoid valves for irrigation.

Which driver should I use? I read something about multipoint devices and drivers which generates parent and child devices.

I used the search but found not was I was looking for. If I missed, I'm sorry, please point me in the right direction.

I'm not a coder, just a user.

Thanks for your support.

Roland

I got a random 3way extension lead and used the Nue zigbee switch driver it create the children endpoints itself. Can't garentee but you can try

try the Generic Zigbee Multi-Endpoint Switch driver

1 Like

Thanks, I will try that. I ordered it, delivery will take some time. Will report back.

Sorry, could someone please point me to this driver? I got the device and would like to test it.
Thanks

Edit: I tried on the device page to find it in the type field. But there's no such device type.

should be there

Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciated!

it's not there
grafik

what version are you on, that is the device page?

i'm so sorry. What version?

is that helpful?
grafik

hubitat version
Settings - hub details

device page

ok, I need to update my hub.
let's google how to do that. Be right back :slight_smile:

thanks for your support and sorry for my noob questions.

Settings - check for update

updating...

Ok, works.

In the device page I see the endpoints. I attached a solenoid valve and if I turn it on and off via the device page, the valve reacts. Next I will test it via the dashboard.

But one thing is curios. In the device page I see 5 endpoints. Anyone any idea what EPF2 is?
here is the same question, but no clear answer. EU - Lidl smart home

I also have no idea, why it is discovered and marked as sinope water valve.

grafik

It's likely an endpoint used for custom manufacturer commands. This drover presume all available endpoints are control endpoints, which is true most of the time.

Since no one's provided a fingerprint for this device, the closest match was the sinope. Unknown device fingerprints don't always provide functional matches.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.