Where can I find ST ports

I just switched from ST to HE and am curious, before I work to start porting from ST, do any integrations exist for:

Kevo Plus [fought with the ST DTH a bit, but finally WORKING!]
Ring (doorbell plus floodlights)
AlarmDecoder [WORKING!]
DLNA speakers [WORKING!]
MyQ [A lot of fighting but now WORKING!]

I'm trying to fully migrate over and want to know what I may need to port myself vs what already exists.

Thanks!

for the MyQ integration

For Ring Doorbell, many of us use Amazon Alexa as a bridge between the two systems. Use the Ring and Hubitat Skills for Alexa. Then use Ring as a trigger for an Alexa Routine. Have the Alexa Routine turn on a virtual switch/motion device using a driver like the following.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ogiewon/Hubitat/master/Drivers/virtual-motion-switch.src/virtual-motion-switch.groovy

Hello, newbie here. I thought a virtual device (switch, motion ect) could be actuated by Alexa without any added code, as long as it is exposed in the hubitat Alexa app. Not true?
Enlighten us o obiwon.

An Alexa Routine can activate a standard virtual switch. However, it cannot change the state of a virtual motion sensor. I wanted my Ring Doorbell to show up as a Hubitat motion sensor. So, a custom driver that implements both the Switch and Motion Capabilities was a simple solution. It also automatically turns it self back off after a few seconds so it is ready for the next Ring Motion event.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Didn't know there was a difference int the two types of virtual devices.

1 Like

@helene7t7 Do you actually have the myQ Lite app working? I have a Craftsman opener that works fine in ST. I am using the exact same username and password yet I get: The username or password you entered is incorrect. Try again.

Anyone seen this>?

I do this through IFTTT verses Alexa.

What username and password that you're using?

Bc you need a myq account first. Can you open the garage through the myq app?

Also myq got a new app/account system. You might have to port over your old one.

It works from smartthings and the myq app. So yeah I think my account is fine.

ok so my first suggestion would be to open the myq app and sign out. Then try to sign in. MyQ shut down one of its apps and switched to a new one. I had to reset my password to sign in to the new app.

Old app

New App

This is just to double check to make sure your login info is current since Myq is shuffling account information around.

After that if you're still have issue, Post here:

This is where you can get better help about your issue. They are more knowledgable than me.

1 Like

Assume you are referring to their network appliance? If so @raidflex has this working and I believe posted the code somewhere.

Yes here is the code. It works well but is still under development.