What causes red ! at upper right of my dashboard

Clicking the red ! mark reloads the dashboard and I get a green ok indicator - why does it periodically change to red?

If I’m not mistaken, it means that it has lost connection to the hub / the information on the dashboard is not current. I’m not sure if devices can be controlled or not in that state…

Yup! From the documentation. Usually just clicking on it will cause it to refresh,

Screen Shot 2023-02-20 at 5.59.50 PM

It never used to happen very often, now it seems to be after 5 minutes of a refresh it is red again. I can still control devices so there must be a connection, but if apparently latches the red indication if the connection is even momentarily lost.

i’ve been having this issue too and no idea why - it only started a month or so ago and the same dashboard on the same device was working for a long time before that..

1 Like

It's definitly a lost comms error. I only get this on a reboot/upgrade. I would suggest using Fully Kiosk browser as you can set a URL refresh on these types of events.
Also look into what might be causing this interference, new neighbours? :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.