I'm a little confused about the "Configure" and "Refresh" buttons on a device's page. Can anybody tell me if my thought is correct:
- I need to change this device motion sensitivity from its current value of 10, to 6.
- I would make the change in "Preferences" and press Save Preferences.
- But to get the setting to the device I also need to press "Configure"(?) is this right?
- It is a sleepy device so I might need to wait a while, maybe even hours until the device wakes up and talks to Hubitat. It shows "pendingConfig" during this time.
- After that, the motion sensor receives the new setting and will no longer be "pendingConfig"
I think maybe I don't actually need the "Refresh" button for the above scenario. As far as I can tell that just tells the device "next time you talk to me, give me all your settings so I can make sure I am displaying them correctly"