Well this sucks (Logitech discontinues Harmony lineup)

That looks likely @JustinL.

Ok. Good. Then I might just throw $99 at it to see if it will work as a viable replacement.

1 Like

Cool thanks! ... still no mention of anything cloud (no subscriptions services!) so maybe thats good? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ok, I just pledged on kickstarter. I'll start a new thread focused on the Sofabaton integration if/when it arrives :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I pledged for two of them when the kickstarter campaign first started. We'll see if it ends up being any good or not.

2 Likes

Same here. I am really intrigued by the possibility of having the handheld remote and any automated integration going through the same physical interface.

If they actually provide an API doc (assuming first that they actually provide the hardware), I'll dive in on a Hubitat integration.

1 Like

Hey, it'll be like old times! Except this time we'll both have the hardware and I'll be significantly more experienced at HE development than I was before....so you won't have to do all the work like last time ha

1 Like

It feels like someone who can make use of the existing Harmony Hardware in some way will win...

I’ve yet to actually receive a single smartphone Kickstarter that I’ve backed. I’ve given up. Lots of good ideas, they all seem to die. Been waiting on this guy for over 2 years. Slide | Indiegogo

Does anyone know if this will to ip controlled tv's (like tcl Roku tv's)

I'm not sure. I don't use the IP control on my Roku anyway though, because the response time using IR is so much faster. So I may have overlooked someone asking that question on facebook.