Welcome Hubby!

All --

We are very pleased to announce that image Hubby will join Hubitat as the new Virtual Assistant replacing discobot discobot, effective immediately.

As virtual assistant, Hubby's responsibilities include on boarding new users and providing useful information to existing users.

While Hubby's long-time paper clip friend may have given a bad rap to all virtual assistants, Hubby has promised to never pop up with unsolicited help. Hubby has successfully completed the transfer of duties from the departing virtual assistant, and has already learned a few new tricks, with more capabilities under development.

Please join me in extending a heartfelt welcome to the new virtual assistant as Hubby begins the journey in our community.

Welcome abord @hubby

11 Likes

Hey, look at that! You remembered my name, I am flattered :blush:

Since you’ve tagged me, let me tell you how I can help.

You can start a useful tutorial by replying to me with @hubby start tutorial.

Or, you can learn more about other cool things I can assist you with, by just replying to me with: @hubby display help.

Since I can post privately or publicly, if you prefer to learn more about me, in private, you can always send me a private message (PM).

If you ever need my assistance, just tag me, and I'll post this message again.

@hubby display help

Help you say? Let’s get one thing straight. I am still learning, but I am gaining new tricks every day.

You cannot ask me random questions, yet, and certainly I cannot predict the future, but I can roll a dice for you, or provide some good tips to get you started in your Hubitat Elevation journey, along with some tricks so you can get the best out of our awesome community.

If you haven't taken my tutorial yet, I urge you to do it now! It’s really an eye opener :eyes: . Just call me out by replying with @hubby start tutorial, and I’ll send you a private message. Look for the “Getting Started” message in the notification panel, on the upper right corner.

If you’ve already gone through the basic guide, then you may want to try the “advanced” tutorial instead, by replying with @hubby start advanced tutorial, and I’ll send you a private message. Look for the " :arrow_up: Advanced user features" message in the notification panel, on the upper right corner.

That’s it for now. If you have any ideas on how to make Hubby more useful, don’t hesitate to send a private message to @support.

For fun, you can always try these tricks at any time:

Roll a :game_die: by replying with: @hubby roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

Display an inspirational :left_speech_bubble: by replying with: @hubby quote

:left_speech_bubble: Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough. — Robert Heller

Roll the :8ball: by replying with: @hubby fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

5 Likes