Webrequest only working one time

Hi,
I have a weird issue with web request. Its a post with api url and I pass "email_address":"email@hot.com" within the custom section. It works when I set it to 'application/xml' but only like one time and then if I want it to works again I must set it to text/plain and again only working for one time... Pretty annoying!

Any ideas on what could happen?
Thanks!

It is always helpful to post the piston or relevant sections of code when asking for debugging help. Also, posting the full logs and trace may also provide useful information that will allow community members to assist.

1 Like

here the screenshot of my post request. As I said, it works the first time, the journey is triggered in my mailchimp account, but if I run the piston again, I must change the text/plain option to application/xml and it works again only for one run and must change it back to text/plain...

The log always telling its sent corretly and the $response is always null even when its working.
Thanks again!

Ok, pretty weird but looks like its related to the way the server is working. I just realized that the request is preceeded quickly the first time but it takes like 5 minutes to proceed the next run. Even if each run have 2 request, those 2 are quick the first time but not for next request. If the type (text/plain or application/xml) change, it looks like its considered as a first request since the type is different... Well, looks like its working! Hope that this delay wont create issue when the array will be more than 2 in size.
Thanks!