WebCore - Received cloud request for App 257 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx

I'm seeing this error in my Log after uninstalling WebCore from my hub: Received cloud request for App 257 that does not exist, path: /intf/dashboard/load from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx

I've researched others that have any this issue and have tried their steps to fix it without any luck. Just a little disappointed I'm dealing with this error as I spent hours converting all of my WebCore Pistons to Rule Machine.

That log entry is a warning, not an error. (It's just to let you know something is trying to contact your hub where you removed the hub piece but not the piece on the other side. The solution lies on the other side.) Some ideas:

• the webCoRE mobile app if you happen to have it installed
  • anything you might have on your hub (e.g., an RM rule) that is "calling" a piston, since removed
  • anything you might have elsewhere (e.g., other cloud services) that might be doing the same
  • you trying to access dashboard.webcore.co if it thinks your "old" hub is still registered

I also suggest deleting your duplicate post.

2 Likes