webCoRE Presence Sensor Setup?

I am trying to find information on setting up a webCoRE presence sensor for use with an Android phone. I've Googled and searched, but I have yet to find anything conclusive. I was able to add a presence sensor, but I can't seem to get the sensor to do anything. I feel like there's a piece missing somewhere. Didn't there used to be another app invovled in this setup?

Perhaps you can say the steps you did, and folks can comment.

I have not used this myself (no android), but perhaps can comment on the steps

I added the presence sensor. That's it. I'm unsure what to do next.

What is supposed to happen is your phone is what creates the sensor, and as you move around with your phone it sends updates to webCoRE that get reflected in the presence device.

How does that happen without an additional app on the phone or, at the very least, configuring something in the Hubitat app?

You start installing the webcore app on your phone

I feel like we're going in circles. That was one of my first questions. Where do i download the webCoRE app for Android?

You need to download the webcore app from the play store.
You then set this up with your geofence etc.
I no longer use it and deleted it but cannot seem to find it.
I'll keep looking.

As search using 'webcore app on play store' takes you to it.

I apologize if I added to any of the circles of confusion. I thought that you were seeking a separate app for presence and not the standard webCoRE app. It looks like a Beta program, but is the correct one.

Here's the apk for it if needed.

https://apkcombo.com/webcore/co.webcore.webcore/

The webCoRE app in the Play Store says it's not compatible with any of my devices. That's why I was confused. I assumed another app was needed, but I could not find a compatible one anywhere. I did search for APKs, but assumed those also would not be compatible. The whole integration is just confusing as hell.

Thanks. I did find this during my search, but was a little concerned that it's from 2017. I'll give it a shot.