Webcore notification

Hoping someone can help... After migrating from ST, I've always had an issue with Push Notifications... it simply doesn't work for me on HE ;

(1) Using webcore, i dont see the notification anywhere and i HAVE setup my cell phone in the webcore setup page, Have used "send device notification" and "send push notification"...

(2) In my HE app - under Tools/Notification - i receive an error ....DeviceXXXX not registered to my email address"

Can some one point me in the right direction.. I truly dont know where to look next..

thanks in advance

Send Push Notification from webCoRE works provided you have a notification device defined in the wedCoRE configuration settings.

yes i have that.. but i dont see any notifications.. is there a specific place that they are sent ?

You should test the notification devices are working

This can be done by

HE console -> devices -> select the notification device, and issue a notify command there to see that the basic notification is working. webcore calls these same commands.

Thank you the above info.. I tried sending a message from the HE hub (via the devices/.

In order to check if i received the notification , I assume that I go into the HE app on my mobile and check "Notifications", right ?

when i do that I get this..

so it appears that my mobile is not registered to my email ??? where do I do that ??

Thanks for any help in advance..

go to settings and logout. log back in (you will likely be promoted to choose which device upon login) and test :slight_smile:

Good lord that worked...... thank you !!...... I feel silly.... akin to "reboot" - should have known..

Thanks .. when i logged out and logged back in, it asked for me choose my mobile.. when I did , I could then see my Notifications..... Thank you !!!!

So is the "Notifications" section on the App, the only place to see notifications that webcore sends ? i.e. I have a number of my Webcore Pistons doing a "send push notification.."

you should get a push notification on the mobile device in addition to the notifications section within the app.
try sending yourself another test from webcore. if it still does not work, reboot your hub