webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

Yeah, please PM me your hub id, and I'll take a look.

Done! Thanks.

Just to follow up, on 2.3.1.137 (which included @gopher.ny 's memory allocation tweaks) my C-3 ran for 7 full days (over 2X its typical uptime) without a proactive reboot. Even near the end of that run, performance was still fine and logs were clean aside from a brief Zigbee radio shutoff logged near the end of day 6; it resolved itself within a few minutes.

Interestingly, even when free memory decline approached the usual (for my C-3) 505K reboot threshold, measured virtual swtich delays didn't increase substantially and no slowdowns were evident. I probably could have let it run even longer, but my reboot piston triggered on the combo of free memory <505K and Zigbee radio cycle.

1 Like

Latest update has broken my temperature probe pistons...

Webcore is saying "invalid device variable Temp Loft 5"
Were Temp Loft 5 is the temperature prode
This is when using an expression and using $device
Not sure if its an easy fix?

Updated Release April 20, 2022

• Improvements to scheduling time event triggers that have time restrictions
  • Improvements to Capture attributes and Restore attributes to handle more attribute types and ordering requirements
  • added new trigger gets any
    • This trigger allows a match on any momentary event value for a device:attribute
7 Likes

Upon adding new devices to a piston, my device under advanced --> details --> in use by is no longer showing the piston that is associated with the device. I seem to only have this issue with newly added devices to pistons. Any one else notice this?

Yes, have been dealing with this issue since around the beginning of the year. nh.schottfam is aware of it and has been trying to figure out the cause. Apparently this issue is only affecting some users. At this time he is unable to reproduce the problem. You may want to reach out as I think there are many others affected but don't know it yet.

I have the same problem for few months now.

SInce the last few updates I have reconciled myself to being an old, old programmer; bring on the Pascal please. :slight_smile:
I now have some pistons with 5 bright yellow warnings of nested events and the disaster this may cause.
Some of my pistons have been modified over the years to accomodate for the WAF and now look rather hackish.
I guess the next project is to capture all the piston events into vars and test for the satisfying conditions in a logical manner.
Everyone needs a hobby. :rofl:
Sounds like something Einstein would have said after proposing the theory of relativity.

Not sure if this is the right place but I noticed that comparisions against hub variable were failing to work correctly. Long story short, hub varables with spaces in the name won't evaluate correctly in Webcore if statement. Is this a known issue?

I currently have quite a few fuel streams running. All the current ones I have are working just fine. When I try to create a new one, they dont fail but do not show up. Neither in the fuel stream page or under Apps-->Webcore. Anyone else having this issue? Possibly someone can give it try and let me know if its just me.

It is a bug, will push an update to correct

3 Likes

I have an RGBW bulb that is currently using the Generic RGBW driver. The 0-360 option is ticked. When setting the hue through the device the bulb reports the degree entered. When using the set hue option in a piston I have to enter a number almost by 4 times of the degree requested to get it close. Has anyone come across this?

The HE api says that the parameter is 0-100.

Internally webcore does everything 0-360, and converts when interacting with device.

So you should not have to make the device behave non-standard...webcore has no way to know the device does not conform to the HE documentation

1 Like

I have fallen for this on several occasions. I see the 0-360 option and think "oh, that would be nice". Then it isn't. I need to fail a few times to have it really sink in.

yeah, alittle math solves this. although another option of set hue (1-100) & set hue 0-359) would be nice. that generic rgbw driver makes it easy to pick corrent colors instead of converting to the range of 100.

you should be able in the piston to just work in 0-360 and webcore will deal with the device.

So the model inside your piston should be consist....

Today I came across the option in my fuel stream to change the database from HE to file storage. After I set the tick to file storage, my settings are no longer available. The page goes directly to the Unexpected Error page displaying: Cannot invoke method size() on null object. Following this, the logs now show the error: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method size() on null object on line 603 (method settingsPage). Following this error i also get a: File DOES NOT Exists for webCoRE Fuel Stream.

#1. I cannot take an anonymized picture (green icon)..but I can take a one w the red icon.
Looking for help with this error..im at my dads house on his hub...i did do a HPM update

So where is the rest of the piston.

I'm guessing you have an else that is not shown