webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

please post a green snapshot for our investigation

@ipaterson cc'ing you

Deleted

I see when I edited the seconds it said Any not 0 as I thought I had selected.
I corrected and it looks ok so, "Any" produced :ed

Having issues updating and upgrading webcore.

I'm doing this through HPM but it doesn't seem to matter and keeps failing attempting to upgrade or repair.

I am having same issue. I tried a repair and that gave me the same issue. I then manually imported the webcore, the webcore piston, fuel stream and storage.

HPM still shows I need an update. One thing I noticed, in doing a manual save of the webcore piston, it took a long time to complete. It always bombs in the HPM update at the webcore piston. Could the long save time be causing this?

I just tried one last update on HPM and the same thing happened.

2 Likes

It seems the timeout associated with HPM is too short. I have started a discussion with the HPM developer, but it appears we may need help from Victor in regards to raising the timeout

So in the interim either do not update, or update the files manually (which is also discussed in the thread show below)

@gopher.ny

See:

1 Like

It takes really long time. I was looking for a migration path from HPM to built-in but I don't see one.

2 Likes

I believe @nh.schottfam I one time posted a message saying to remain with the HPM version until they had a solid migration path. I have been watching for that as well, but I have seen no further discussion, it's been awhile now.

2 Likes

Don’t believe there is an automated one, but if you want go that route…

1. Install the built-in version
  2. Add all of the devices to the built-in version
  3. Manually import the pistons using the Create | Duplicate Piston function to cross instances
1 Like

Let me check that...

Can you PM me the hub id this is happening on?

Just sent

I'll need to play around with this. No easy answer.

1 Like

Is this still a problem or has it been fixed? Should we wait to update via HPM?

Needs to be looked at. In the meantime you can manually update if there is a feature or fix that you need.

3 Likes

I've tried to install webcore-piston.groovy and I got this message:

So, I believe that the problem is with HE software itself.

Hope this information helps.

EDIT: C-7 firmware 2.3.7.14

NEW EDIT 2023-01-08

The above error occurred when I tried to update the driver manually, downloading the code from github and trying to save.

I am hoping that this gets resolved soon too. I concur that it appears to be a timeout and specifically with the "piston" update driver. That part of the update just appears to hang. This is being addressed, correct?

3 Likes

@gopher.ny - any updates on this? Thanks!

1 Like

any updates on this? Is the update working now?

2 Likes

So at some point in one of the hubitat updates or webcore updates a few of my pistons nolonger work. They are all related to HSM. Specifically related to intrusion detection and intrusion-delay detrction. here is my piston that was working, and now nolonger works. Nothing in the piston has changed. my arm and disarm pistons still work.

Its like hubitat has changed the executes command and is nolonger "Intrusion Away" or "Intrustion-Delay"

Any way to find out what is uses now?

Ok I have done more testing, when an intrusion triggered in hubitat, webcore use to be able to detect this with and event alert, but now that nolonger triggers for intrusion or intrusion delay. Hubitat has changed something and not sure what. verified my friends stopped working also. Using latest webcore and hubitat version (c8)