webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

Nice screenshots but what were you trying to do when you got them?
Is this the first time you are trying to use fuel streams?
Have you enabled OAuth for fuel streams?
Not really much information for peeps to go on. :wink:

Sorry, I was just jumping in attempting to follow the quick step by step, couple of posts above.

I haven't done anything with fuel streams, but if love to be able to see temp against time within sharptools.

Don't know if that's possible.

On the error, I would HPM repair, and then check that webcore fuel stream app is installed:

(HE console -> apps code)

you might also try a polite reboot of your hub.

1 Like

Thanks, I was missing the fuel stream app.

If someone could point me towards a guide to create a simple view of temperature against time, that would be ace.

Cheers!

Don't know if there is a guide but if you create a time graph, it is pretty straight forward. Just select the temp sensor you want to plot, and if you leave everything else as default it will create a plot of temp over time.

You can then go back and start changing options.

1 Like

So in the latest webCoRE there is a report for in use global variables.

How it works

• as pistons run they update a list of global variables they use

• to see this report, you need on the main webCoRE application to have FULL logging enabled on the main webcore process, then you will see an option to dump global variables in use (HE console -> apps -> webcore (main) -> Settings)

What if you don't see a piston listed that is using a global variable?

• this means the piston has not run or not has not accessed the variable since the hub has been booted.
    • typically pause/resume or test run the piston should show it.

• it is possible if the piston only accesses the variable in limited cases (ie use is limited to a specific if clause), it may not show. ie the report entry is added when a piston accesses a global variable.

The list is reset each time the hub is rebooted, and populates as pistons run and access global variables.

• paused pistons will not add to the list until they run and access the global variables
4 Likes

Hi @nh.schottfam,

It probably will look bad but ...

Where can I enable the debug?

Sorry ... :upside_down_face:

webCoRE|Setttings|Logging (you’ll need to scroll down under the Security and Endpoints sections)

1 Like

I don't see any options to turn on Debug mode. Have webCoRE running locally.
This is all I see in the logging section

No Debug mode in the Logging levels.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Hmmmm, forgot they were labeled Minimal, Medium, and Full. Looks like Full gives you the option of Dump Dashboard Cache which midway through has the Global Variables in it, don’t see one for just the global variables though.

As you can see I've set it to full. Hmmm, but where can I find the global variable logs now?

Have the feeling I miss something

I found the Global Variables in the Dashboard Cache dump - didn’t see a separate variable dump, but may not have used the variables in a piston lately either.

Hi @nh.schottfam ;

After the last update I am seeing some awkward behavior in some pistons. Simple pistons like "if this switch turn on then you turn that ZigBee light on - if you turn it off then you turn that light off "

And that is happening for many pistons. So when I go there and enable the full log to see what is happening, it just start working again. Is like turning on the full log is "fixing" the piston behavior. I saw this happening at least on 5 to 6 pistons so far.

Opinions?

Full logs does not change operation but can change timing.

I have found it is possible to issue commands too fast. You can try enabling command execution delay in the piston to see if this is the case. can try 50, 100 or 150 ms.

I have been seeing things like this also, been rebooting as a temp fix. In my case adding delays in pistons would take forever since I have quite a few.

I would suggest try one or two pistons and see if it matters

Ced is a piston setting so it is not a piston coding change

1 Like

Where can I activate it?

Edit a piston

Make sure you can see settings (or enable under options):

go to settings at top

Hit settings gear

Fill in command execute delay to 50 or 100 ms.

Save piston

@nh.schottfam, Having an issue with LTS.

I saw this before, but it was with the last version before your released. After I updated it went away so I didn't report, but now I am seeing it again.

I just added a new sensor to LTS. See screenshot 1. In screenshot 2 it shows a added sensor but does not list the name. It is a virtual omni sensor.

the other had no delay set, so I put 100ms. However, one that was giving me issues had alreadya 500ms delay set and was fixed with the "log full". I increased to 600ms for this one. let me see what happens.