webCoRE for Hubitat Updates

Thanks a lot ,I will try to know how it works.

How do I resolve this error message... I cant delete the piston or view it or disable it

fixed by signing out and back in...thx

I assume this is the fault of the driver author and not WC?
All my virtual monetaries have created log entries.

dev:2852021-07-16 10:04:13.811 errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_bloodtick_Virtual_Momentary_Switch_463.refresh() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: every(), parse(java.lang.String), every(groovy.lang.Closure), push(), grep() (refresh)

dev:2842021-07-16 10:04:13.737 errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_bloodtick_Virtual_Momentary_Switch_463.refresh() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: every(), parse(java.lang.String), every(groovy.lang.Closure), push(), grep() (refresh)

dev:2832021-07-16 10:04:13.661 errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_bloodtick_Virtual_Momentary_Switch_463.refresh() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: every(), parse(java.lang.String), every(groovy.lang.Closure), push(), grep() (refresh)

dev:2822021-07-16 10:04:13.580 errororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: user_driver_bloodtick_Virtual_Momentary_Switch_463.refresh() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] Possible solutions: every(), parse(java.lang.String), every(groovy.lang.Closure), push(), grep() (refresh)

what are those devices?

Those do not look like webcore items.

That looks like a DTH posted here and was a quick rewrite from SmartThings that just ignored the method.

You could comment out capability "Refresh", but probably safer adding the following if some application is expecting the refresh() method:

def refresh() {
    log.debug "${device.displayName} called refresh"
}

The Virtual momentary switch thread is updated with the change and curious enough refresh() is discussed here.

Hey, thanks for the quick fix.

@nh.schottfam

I just found another two bugs:

1. UI bug - devices with apostrophes have the apostrophes HTML-encoded in the piston display. For example, a device named "Someone's" will show up as "Someone& #39;s" (without the extra space after the &). I don't know if this affects other special characters.

2. It appears that Webcore identifies devices by their label but not their name. If the label changes, those devices can no longer be referenced by their old labels. It's nice to allow addressing by label, but we should also be able to reference devices by their names.

Apostrophes in JSON can also be similarly problematic.
See JSON request

adding @ipaterson for his thoughts

Sorry more help needed...
I'm trying to turn on porch light when doorbell motion detected....the light turns on but does not do the turn off

Try putting TCP on the WAIT statement, not the WITH. Also, a full log might help us

Thanks for the help....I checked and I could not a TCP on the wait.... however it started working... I will do some more testing. Thx for quick reply

Does anybody here know if given a timestamp (in millis since the epoch), it's possible to have Webcore check whether or not that timestamp occurs at some point today, where "today" is relative to the time the piston executes?

1 Like

So I am about to update a very very old hub from 2.2.3.118 to 2.2.8.151, anything I need to prep for? I remember someone had to refresh some sort of key to get it working after a hub update.

Not really.

On occasion folks have an issue getting into the IDE, but reseting the security typically resolves this if it occurs (it does not occur very often). You can clear security tokens:

HE console -> Apps -> webcore -> settings -> security -> clear all security tokens

Webcore expires security tokens based on the settings you place on the security page.

2 Likes

ok thanks

Just an update, this still exists. Seems harmless so far.
Var is "Dave's VP" in real life.

Have you tried escaping the variable, i.e. “Dave\’s VP”