webCore does not load the page

Hi all,

I would like to ask for assistance regarding of my webCore that stop running today. Yesterday it was running fine without any issues.
When I login to the webCoRE Dashboard I'm getting the below notification and empty page will load out without my pistons.
Thanks in Advance

"There was a problem loading the dashboard data. The data shown below may be outdated; please log out if this problem persists.”

Few things to try:

Try1:

• clear your browser cache; exit browser, restart and connect to your webcore server

If that does not work
Try2:

• go into HE console -> apps -> webcore
    • then hit done; wait 30sec - minute; then repeat try1

Try3:

• reboot your Hubitat; wait few minutes after reboot for it settle its DB;
  • repeat try 1
1 Like

hi @nh.schottfam
"Try2" temporary fixed the issue and I was able to open webcore with pistons but I wasn't able to open/edit any of them and also there was a message flashing message "There was a problem loading the dashboard data. The data shown below may be outdated; please log out if this problem persists.”
I was just able to create a new piston and save it but not possible to reopen it nor backup.
When I logged out and login back webcore does not ask for password and it just load the empty web without pistons so issue still persist :frowning:
Last time (yesterday) it was working fine without any issues. Pistons seems to be running fine as all automation working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.