Webcore - Compare value, but with a wildcard

I am trying to create a piston where I want to check if the device (owntracks Device) location changes to "left home", but I don't want it to be dependent on home as I will have other locations added. So I want to see if location changes to "left ****" so that I can create one check for all locations. and then send a push notification that says device has left ***** with the **** being the location they left.

Then I want another if statement that says if device location changes to "arrived ****" then do the same as above but send notification the device has arrived ****

I am just not sure how to create the expressions to look for just the first word. or if it can be done.

I think an expression like this in your condition should be what you're looking for, or similar for "arrived":

1 Like

That worked Did not know that was an option. Guess I need to dig deeper and expand my expression knowledge. Thanks

Thank you @albertjmulder and @bertabcd1234 I was just about to post the same question and voila it magically appeared with the answer.