Weatherflow Device

Recently had to replace my Weatherflow Tempest outdoor sensor. As I was going through everything associated with it, I noticed that the readings in HE were incorrect and intermittent. I was going through the device details, I noticed that in Preferences, the Token for Weatherflow and the Station ID to be Checked were in red. I can't remember if this is normal or not. Is this correct or not? If not any ideas how to correct? Tried generating a new Token and it's still showing red and the readings are still flaky. Thanks

Iā€™m using the Weatherflow Lite driver without issue and the labels are black.

Would you happen to have any ideas why mine is red or how to correct?

Red is typical.

1 Like

Based on @rgrā€™s feedback, it is normal. Likely a driver setting.

@rgr @Sebastien
Thanks for the replies. Since it's normal, that helps a lot. I'll download the new driver for the Weatherflow and see what that buys me. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Just went through this. You have to get the token from the Tempest site. I think I google Hubitat and tempest token.
You have to login here.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have a Token ID and the Station ID entered and entered correctly. I'm in the process of installing @snell updated drivers for the Weatherflow and Child devices. Then, its wait and see. Keeping fingers crossed.

Just saw this... for the red, it is to help distinguish required Preferences in my drivers. Just a coloring thing I have done for a long time.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, now I know that I can relax and not go crazy troubleshooting.
BTW- Trying to get a future forecast e.g. a 3 day forecast that I can use to alert me of strong/high winds for the next day or so, so that I may secure items that need it. I am not by the TV all the time. Does Weatherflow support this or do you know how I can go about doing this. I only have the Tempest PWS. Tried OpenWeatherMap, but it does not give an extended forecast for their free service.

Not via the Tempest API. Their forecast data is only "includes current conditions, daily forecast and hourly forecast."