warnUnable to execute hubAction:delay 2000 sent from Vindue badeværelse, invalid or unspecified protocol

I can't figure out what makes this announcement coming all the time
Do you have an idea?

Do you have any devices with that name ("Bevægelsessensor badeværelse")? If so, what driver is it using? Normally, you'd see this error coming from that device ("dev:XYZ" on the far left, where "XYZ" is the device ID in the Hubitat database) instead of "sys:1", so I'm not sure why that's happening, but I've seen a few reports of this lately when people are using certain custom drivers, which I think have been fixed if you update those drivers.

Knowing what device it is would help you narrow this down, so it's unfortunate that the logs don't seem to have that information--but maybe what appears to be the device name in the logs will be helpful to figure that out.

1 Like

Hello bertabcd
And thank you for the response.

I have attached the screenshot of the device. There you can see which driver I use.

Ah, so that is a custom/community driver by Markus. I would update it to the latest version, which you can probably find in the thread you likely originally found them in: [Release] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!. (Technically, this developer has moved to another forum and you can find a thread there, too, but the links in this one are still up-to-date. If you use Hubitat Package Manager, that will also work.) A recent fix by Markus is known to solve this problem.

Thank you very much, I'll have to try that.