Vizia rf+ VRCS2-MR 2-Button Controller

I have a Vizia rf+ VRCS2-MR 2-Button Controller and have troubles to pair it with my Hubitat. I can pair it with the smartthings hub v2 (somehow, it doesn't really seem to work fully but it is found as 2 switches and 1 remote) but the Hubitat doesn't find anything, not the switches, not the remote. Is there anything i have to do differently? I am setting it into pairing mode by pressing the buttons until the LED turns orange (buttons seperate and then both at the same time, that way I get the 3 devices mentioned above on the samrtthings hub).

But the switch can sit with the lights being orange next to the Hubitat for ours (i think after a while the pairing mode stops) and nothing happens. Hubitat is switched to discover mode (which worked fine with some zigbee Ikea bulbs).

Any Idea? Would the switch even work if I got it paired to the hubitat somehow or would I need a special device handler?

Thanks, Bertram Doerfler

Did you ever find a way to pair the 2 button Vizia rf + scene controller? I have the 4 button version, VRCs4-M0, trying to do the same thing.