Virtual Security System device for HomeBridge?

I'm trying to connected my Konnected security system to HomeKit via HomeBridge. Everything integrates well, except that the armed/disarmed status of the system is represented as an open/close system on Hubitat (this is how the Konnected integration works). What would be much nicer is if I could translate the armed/disarmed status into a virtual 'security system' device on HE, and then push the virtual security system device to HomeKit via Homebridge, so that it shows up in HomeKit as a security system. Any ideas on how to do that? I'm not sure what underlying driver HSM uses, but HSM shows up in HomeKit the way that I would want my Konnected panel to. Is there a way to use the same driver as HSM?

The only capability i see that might would work would be a SecurityKeypad. But there's no virtual driver for that, and I'm not sure Homekit would recognize it...if that's even the right capability at all.

EDIT: I tried creating a custom device with the SecurityKeypad capability, but HomeKit didn't recognize the device...Says it isn't supported...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.